1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, soak the chia seeds in the water for about 5 minutes, until they form a gel.
3. In a food processor or blender, blend the chia gel, avocado, cocoa powder, and vanilla until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, whip the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the stevia and the chia–cocoa powder mixture.
5. Pour into 8 ramekins or a baking-cup-lined muffin tin. Place in a water bath (a larger pan filled with water), and bake for 45 minutes.
6. The center will still be gooey. Transfer to the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill completely.
7. To serve, top with some fresh fruit or sprinkle with cinnamon and a little more stevia (remember to add calories from the fruit to the total).
Per Serving (1 dish)
Calories 70 Carbohydrates 5.1g Fat 4.4g Protein 4.5g