NPC Mother Lode
NPC National Qualifier | May 2022
For Judges Feedback, please click HERE
The NPC Mother Lode is a visual extravaganza! The show hearkens back to before the Golden Days of bodybuilding to a time when muscles could be found only at freak shows and on the inside of dirty red and white striped tents.
This show will inspire and ENTERTAIN like no other! Our competitors will star in our opening act with costumes, music, celebrity guests, and acrobatic exhibitions!
Our audience will want to jump from their velour seats with inspiration as they watch their favorite athletes battle for the coveted Mother Lode trophy and free entry and lodging at our Russia IFBB Pro Qualifier. All will take place on a stage whose visuals are second only to the stunning athletes who will grace our stage. What’s more, is the carnival of fitness vendors at our theater’s doorstep, bringing you steals on the most interesting fitness-enhancing products and wares.
For the unfortunate souls who cannot seem to ascertain a live ticket, we offer you a second opportunity to see the show on our live web stream!
The whole event, everything; competitor meeting, check-ins, tanning, make-up, and the show take place under one roof. We give you a generous competitor bags loaded with the goods from our sponsors.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel & Spa (Second Floor, Gallery)
View the online Competitor Meeting Here
|1:00 PM||Tanning begins- Topaz 1|
|5:00 PM||Check-ins for Men’s Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Women’s Physique, and Fitness|
|5:30 PM||Check-ins for Men’s Physique|
|6:00 PM||Check-ins for Figure & Wellness|
|6:30 PM||Check-ins for Bikini|
Go Pro in Russia
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
|8:30 AM||Doors Open for Men’s Pre-Judging|
|9:00 AM||Men’s Classes Pre-Judging|
|10:30 AM – 11:30 AM||House Sanitizing|
|11:30 AM||Doors Open for Women’s Pre-Judging|
|12:00 PM||Women’s Classes Pre-Judging|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||House Sanitizing|
|4:00 PM||Doors Open for Men’s Finals|
|4:30 PM||Men’s Classes Finals|
|6:30 PM – 7:30 PM||House Sanitizing|
|7:00 PM||Cheat Meal Gala @ Renaissance Ballroom|
|7:30 PM||Doors Open for Women’s Finals|
|8:00 PM||Women’s Classes Finals|
|12:00 AM||End Cheat Meal Gala|
Order of Classes
Same for Pre-Judging & Finals
Men’s Physique True Novice
Men’s Physique Master’s 50+
Men’s Physique Master’s 45+
Men’s Physique Master’s 35+
Men’s Physique Teen
Men’s Physique Hero
Men’s Physique Novice Class A
Men’s Physique Novice Class B
Men’s Physique Novice Overall
Men’s Physique Open Class A
Men’s Physique Open Class B
Men’s Physique Open Class C
Men’s Physique Open Class D
Men’s Physique Open Class E
Men’s Physique Open Class F
Men’s Physique Open Overall
Classic Physique True Novice
Classic Physique Master’s 45+
Classic Physique Master’s 35+
Classic Physique Teen
Classic Physique Hero
Classic Physique Novice
Classic Physique A
Classic Physique B
Classic Physique C
Classic Physique Overall
Bodybuilding Master’s Men’s 60+
Bodybuilding Master’s Men’s 50+
Bodybuilding Master’s Men’s 40+
Novice Men’s Bodybuilding Light
Novice Men’s Bodybuilding Heavy
Novice Men’s Bodybuilding Overall
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Light
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Middle
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Light-Heavy
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Heavy
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Super-Heavy
Men’s Bodybuilding Open Overall
Figure True Novice
Figure Masters 45+
Figure Masters 35+
Figure Open A
Figure Open B
Figure Open C
Fitness Awards (Finals Only)
Women’s Physique Open
Women’s Physique Overall
Bikini True Novice A
Bikini True Novice B
Bikini True Novice Overall
Bikini Masters 45+
Bikini Masters 35+
Bikini Novice Class A
Bikini Novice Class B
Bikini Novice Class C
Bikini Novice Class D
Bikini Novice Overall
Bikini Open Class A
Bikini Open Class B
Bikini Open Class C
Bikini Open Class D
Bikini Open Class E
Bikini Open Class F
Bikini Open Overall
Wellness Masters 35+
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts
Reno Riverwalk District
The beautiful 1,500 seat theater is the perfect location for the “Greatest Bodybuilding Show on Earth”. It is just a 2-minute walk from our host hotel. The outdoor pavilion will be packed with vendors and indoors will be a stunning stage perfectly suited the match your stunning physique!
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel & Spa (Sold Out)
One of the best places to stay in Reno! Located next to the Truckee River, the Renaissance Reno Downtown has everything you need in one location including a full service spa, 24 hour fitness center, restaurants, full service bar, Bocce courts and plenty of other games! Walking distance to our venue, you can also explore the Midtown district where you can find some of the best restaurants, bars, donuts, and shopping around! Tanning and athlete Check-ins will be held at the Renaissance Reno Downtown!
- Full Service Spa
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Full Service Bar
- Bocce courts, complemented by skee-ball, darts, shuffleboard, air hockey, pool tables and arcade games
- Next to the Truckee River
- Close to Downtown and Midtown
- Plenty of Food & Donuts nearby
- Walking distance to Venue
Whitney Peak Hotel
Centrally located in Downtown Reno; just two blocks from the beautiful Truckee River Walk and adjacent to the historic Reno Arch! The Whitney Peak Hotel is an unique, stylish hotel including the Roundabout Grill- featuring chef-inspired comfort food and BaseCamp Climbing Gym – a 7,000 sq/ft indoor bouldering park and home to the Guinness Book of World Records’ “World’s Tallest Artificial Climbing Wall.”
Starting at $149*
Call 775.398.5400 and request the “NPC Motherlode” rate along with your dates of stay or book online with Promo Code CPML0521
*Hotel’s room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13.5%) in effect at the time of check-out
- Sauna & Steam Room
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- In Downtown and Close to Midtown
- In Room Dining
- Less than 1/2 mile to Venue
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE!
- TICKETS CANNOT BE SOLD ON SHOW DAY. Online ticket sales close on Friday, May 12.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we may only have 318 people per session.
- Seats are arranged in sets of two minimum. If you will be attending with another person, please purchase both tickets at the same time. You will be able to pick your seats when purchasing for your party.
- The event will take place in FOUR sessions; Men’s Pre-judging, Women’s Pre-Judging, Men’s Finals, and Women’s Finals. Each session is a different ticket. Please see the schedule below for exact times.
- Everyone needs a ticket who will be watching the event in the audience. This includes coaches (without Premier Pass), Children, and competitors who are watching the show from the audience.
- TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE!!! NO IN-PERSON TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. We hate all this too.
VIP Tickets give you access to all shows at one price.
First ticket orders are placed in premier seats. VIP tickets are sold out.
See the show Live! Due to COVID capacity restrictions, each show session is a different ticket. Please CAREFULLY review the information above and the schedule below!
CHEAT MEAL GALA
Did you miss your chance to get tickets? We got you! You catch the show live on-screen at the Renaissance Reno Marriot. The evening session includes the live stream and the Cheat Meal Gala!
There’s nothing like being there in person but if you can ‘t , you can still watch the live stream. After the show is over, you can re-watch later. View online or on Roku and the Google Play Store!
- 9 AM: Men’s Pre-Judging
- Doors at 8:30 AM – patrons arrive and have enough time to get to their seats
- Program 9AM to 10:30AM
- House Sanitizing 10:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- 12:00 PM: Women’s Pre-Judging
- Doors at 11:30 PM – patrons arrive and have enough time to get to their seats
- Program 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- House Sanitizing 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- 4:30 PM: Men’s Finals
- Doors 4:00 PM – patrons arrive and have enough time to get to their seats
- Program 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- House Sanitizing 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- 8 PM: Women’s Finals
- Doors 7:30 PM – patrons arrive and have enough time to get to their seats
- Program 8:00 PM