To obtain media credentials, the following guidelines must be met.
- All media requests must be submitted 45 days before the event
- Only media requests from incorporated organizations (LLC, LLP, INC, etc) will be considered
- Organizations must provide a plan to provide pre-coverage starting 30-day preceding the event
- Organizations may NOT sell Center Podium event content including images, photos, memberships, or subscriptions
- Organizations may not live stream the event
- Organizations may not post content until the conclusion of the event
- Organizations may not provide a “play-by-play”
- All media must first be approved by the NPC office
- In addition to NPC approval, all media must also be approved by Center Podium
- ONLY after all criteria are met, email your request with the information above to email@example.com
Filming & Video Guidelines
The capturing of photos and video and live streaming at all NPC/IFBB Pro League events is strictly prohibited. This includes all types of equipment including mobile devices. Violations will result in expulsion from the event.
Audience members standing and raising their phones, thereby compromising the enjoyment of others has become too common requiring the implementation of this policy.
Center Podium Event Logos, Photos, Videos, and Graphics
- NPC Mother Lode
- NPC West Coast Classic
- NPC Dexter Jackson Classic – Florida
- NPC Tahoe Show
- NPC New Mexico State Open
- Legion Sports Fest
- IFBB Pro/NPC Mid-USA
- NPC Worldwide Kazakhstan & Eurasia Championship
Call, text, or email: