SERVES 1 / PREP TIME: 3 MINUTES
This refreshing treat can be whipped up in minutes, and makes the perfect dessert or sweet little snack. It’s low in calories and packed with flavor, and it’s easy to make just a single serving—or you can up the ingredients to satisfy a group of friends.
Dairy-Free / Gluten-Free / Paleo / Vegan
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup granulated stevia
- In a food processor or blender, blend the raspberries, almond milk, and stevia until a thick, smooth texture is formed. You will have to shake or stir the ingredients a few times. Avoid the urge to add extra almond milk. It will make the sorbet runny.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and enjoy.
Time-saving tip: This sorbet can be prepared in advance and stored in the freezer for several hours. If it freezes solid, rest in the refrigerator to soften.